1) His birthday fell on July 4 weekend and we wanted to keep the lake open as an option. 2) His dad had knee-replacement surgery on 6/30 and we knew he would need our help, so no time for celebrating the weekend of his birthday.
Bath time with Grammy - getting ready for pictures the night before
Family Photo Op (have to scan and post the pics)
I'm not posting the family picture. It looked awesome at Picture People but when I got it home and started analyzing it, I noticed that all the girls wearing black wasn't a good idea. Since I'm nursing the top is fitted but the bottom is not. Since I was beside my mom (who was wearing black), you can't see where she stops and I begin...thus I look like a big, fat heifer! Maybe I should say Holstein since I am a milk cow. So, here are the cute pics of my sister with the boys, my parents with the boys and Mom and A. I might post our family pic (the 4 of us) since I'm hidden behind S. Guss I got to find time to hit the streets running with my double jogger (which I use to walk with all the time) and sit-up city here I come. Time....not on my side.
Happy Birthday to my darling Honey! You are just the best and the boys are lucky to have you as their Daddy! Happy 31! I look forward to sharing many more with you! I LOVE you!
I'm not posting the family picture. It looked awesome at Picture People but when I got it home and started analyzing it, I noticed that all the girls wearing black wasn't a good idea. Since I'm nursing the top is fitted but the bottom is not. Since I was beside my mom (who was wearing black), you can't see where she stops and I begin...thus I look like a big, fat heifer! Maybe I should say Holstein since I am a milk cow. So, here are the cute pics of my sister with the boys, my parents with the boys and Mom and A. I might post our family pic (the 4 of us) since I'm hidden behind S. Guss I got to find time to hit the streets running with my double jogger (which I use to walk with all the time) and sit-up city here I come. Time....not on my side.
Happy Birthday to my darling Honey! You are just the best and the boys are lucky to have you as their Daddy! Happy 31! I look forward to sharing many more with you! I LOVE you!
Herb (Papa) & Karen (Grammy)
No comments:
Post a Comment