Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Summer Fun - part 2

We completed Memorial Day weekend with a trip to our neighborhood pool. It was C's first time in a pool and he LOVED it. In fact, it was so great....he kicked his little legs nonstop and squealed with delight! He fell asleep as I carried him home and would have slept all night, but I had to change C out of all of those wet clothes. He still had a peaceful night's sleep. I just love the pool!
1st time and lovin' the water - 5/31/08
my water boys
Mommy & C ready to go home
so sad A - there's always tomorrow

C is scooting on his tummy and rolling everywhere! He's not crawling yet, but I'm afraid it won't be long. Today (6/1/08) he bumped his head pretty good and it left a mark. Bye-bye coffee table!

We have been blessed with many, many wonderful and sweet friends. We have been on the go with tons of birthday parties and fun! Here are some pics with friends celebrating Camille's 4th and Olivia's 2nd birthdays.

buddies Carson & C

I just love their smiles!

splish splash!
I love the view from across the pool & Blake's face!

More friends from playgroup at Anna's 2nd birthday....



Fun at the lake...if you know S at all then you know he absolutely LOVES being out on the lake. He's taking advantage of Sam having triplets and is practicing all of his wake board moves. Just kidding, Sam. When time permitted, Sam joined us for some quick runs. A huge thank you to the Huston's and Ford's for allowing us time at the lake this summer. We've missed you all being out there also, but we have enjoyed your awesome place immensely! Anyone is welcome to join at any time...just let us know.


sweet time with Hollee before the triplets arrived (4/26/08)


playtime with Cohen (6/14/08) while A was on the boat



bath time!
check out my rolls!
long and growing
precious, naked boy!

Happy Father's Day! You are by far the best Daddy in the world! Thank you for your love and fun times together! ~6/15/08~
pooped out from the lake

after church pics...had to go through this....


to get this...A & Daddy
Daddy & C

No comments: