After 9 months of arguing, haggling, discussing, and starting over weekly we have decided on a name for our second child. He will no longer be referred to as Baby Muse or Aiden's little brother and can now be officially called Caleb Lane Muse.
Any objections or reservations about the new name can be gracefully withheld until Caleb is old enough to defend himself.
Welcome to the moniker'ed world, Caleb.
5 comments:
What happened to Jacob, Cason, and Keegan? Yall are hilarious!
He is precious...and I love the name!
Caleb is a great name! We're looking forward to meeting him.
I love Caleb Lane...and I love that he is so big!! We like big babies you know!! Congratulations...can't wait to see him and teach him all kinds of bad things! :)
Is there any way Scott got his way and Caleb's middle name is after the famous J-Train's last name????
Post a Comment